5747 W. Broadway | Suite 108 | Crystal, MN | 55428
IDENTITY & BRANDING
A logo is:
- The representation of the organization in its simplest form
- The emblem or mascot of the organization
- Critical for an organization to be recognizable
An identity is:
- The different physical elements of the company that work together and customers come in contact with
- The complete package of company materials: your logo, business cards, email signatures, websites, ads, your employee uniforms, store layout design, package design, corporate jingle, etc.
A brand is:
- A concept, not a concrete object
- The foundation of your entire marketing framework
- The emotional and psychological relationship between a company and its consumers
- What people think and feel when they experience your company, their gut feel
We can help you develop your logo, your identity and help you set a brand for your company. Make an appointment to meet with us to help you develop your Identity and Brand.